Why do you need a business Coach?
The simple fact is that as a business owner, you need to know a little about everything in your business, and that includes marketing, sales, accounting, HR, management, team building, industry developments, planning, forecasting, budgets, operations, IT and logistics just to name a few.
Although most business owners are willing to work at developing their company in multiple areas, doing so can be exhausting. Often, business owners find themselves working long-hours, or are so busy focusing on one aspect of their company that they lose sight of additional opportunities.
That is where a Business Coaching comes in.
A professional and purposeful Business Coach provides business owners:
- An expert in business to consult for a second opinion
- The chance to evaluate areas of the business that might be overlooked
- Professional knowledge based on proven systems, strategies and models
- A friend or confidant to turn to turn for a second opinion
- A person who will hold the business owner accountable and stay focused
- A resource that allows owners to reach out to a larger network of business owners, as Business Coaches hold group coaching events and work with multiple clients
- Someone who will listen and will help in developing long-term planning.
If you are looking for the above, contact Adam now. Click to hear what his clients are saying him.
Below are a list of scheduled events Adam will be conducting:
December 13, 2012 - Business Planning Clinic for MIBOR Young Professionals Network - Completed
January 17, 2013 - How to Build Your Business, 4 easy steps, Women's Council of REALTORS® - Completed
March 4, 2013 - City Wide Vendor Fair, Indianapolis, IN - Completed
March 25, 2013 - IGNITE Accountability "What's Next", Carmel, IN - Completed
March 27th, 2013 - Wealth Building, Carmel, IN - Completed
April 1st, 2013 - Take 10 Listings a Month FOREVER!, Indianapolis, IN - Completed
April 10th, 2013 - Generate Massive Leads OnLine for MIBOR Young Professionals Network - Completed
April 25th, 2013 - The Power of the One Thing, Carmel, IN - Completed
May 8th, 2013 - North Side MIBOR, "How to make every season your busy season" panelist. Indianapolis, IN - Completed
May 9th, 2013 - RED DAY, Boys and Girls Club, Indianapolis, IN - Completed
May 22nd, 2013 - kw | Spring BBQ, Carmel, IN "special guest grill man!"
June 3rd, 2013 - BOLD Leadership, Cincinnati, OH